10. So, a priest, a rabbi and a minister walk into a bar. The bartender says “What is this some kind of joke?”
9. So St. Peter says, “There are no lawyers in heaven!”
8. How do you make elephant Jello? Just read the directions on the box.
7. A canner can can anything he can, but a canner can’t can a can, can he?
6. What’s black and white and red all over…a newspaper. (A newspaper is part of that ancient print media tradition referred to earlier in this blog. Read all over, get it?)
5. She sells sea shells by the seashore.
4. A daffodil slid off ada.
3. If you flip a coin 99 times and it comes up heads every time, what are the odds it will turn up heads again if you flip it the 100th time? (Answer 50/50.)
2. Like Groucho, I don’t want to be part of any club that would have me as a member.
And finally at number 1… There was an Old Man of Nantucket; Who kept all his cash in a bucket. His daughter, called Nan, Ran away with a man, And as for the bucket, Nantucket.(Anonymous)
If you read this far, thank you. I hope you were reasonably entertained and engaged along the way through this post of 350 words (or less).